The Rules Of The Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rules Of The Game

Post by Renny on 12th December 2016, 22:32

Here's a few thing to remember when playing in the game.  

• Keep your comments to the relevant forum. Post only descriptive text relevant to the ongoing adventure in the adventure thread. Post anything else in the Out of Character forum.

• If you want to make a quick comment in the adventure thread, clarifying what you're trying to do, preface it with OOC: and colour it in red, as follows - OOC:This is a test

• Try and be descriptive when explaining what you want to do, and try and keep your comments in the same tense as everyone else.

• When a dice roll is required, I will tell you what to roll. I will trust you to roll the dice and tell me what you rolled truthfully. Feel free to use online doice rollers if necessary.

• Try and check the forum at least once a day, and post as soon as possible if you are required to do so. This will keep the game moving and interesting.

Private messages are positively encouraged. I will use them freely so make sure you log into the forum each time you visit and check your PM queue.

Currently GM-ing: Star Trek Adventures Playtest
Currently Reading: Nigel Kneale - Quatermass

http://rennyscorner.webs.com/

Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top