Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules Of The Game

Go down

The Rules Of The Game Empty The Rules Of The Game

Post by Renny 12th December 2016, 22:32

Here's a few thing to remember when playing in the game.  

• Keep your comments to the relevant forum. Post only descriptive text relevant to the ongoing adventure in the adventure thread. Post anything else in the Out of Character forum.

• If you want to make a quick comment in the adventure thread, clarifying what you're trying to do, preface it with OOC: and colour it in red, as follows - OOC:This is a test

• Try and be descriptive when explaining what you want to do, and try and keep your comments in the same tense as everyone else.

• When a dice roll is required, I will tell you what to roll. I will trust you to roll the dice and tell me what you rolled truthfully. Feel free to use online doice rollers if necessary.

• Try and check the forum at least once a day, and post as soon as possible if you are required to do so. This will keep the game moving and interesting.

Private messages are positively encouraged. I will use them freely so make sure you log into the forum each time you visit and check your PM queue.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down