Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

2 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Empty Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Post by Renny 16th August 2011, 00:19

Finally got to see the concluding part of the Harry Potter series last night. This was an exceptional film. We saw it in digital format which emphasised the quality of the camera and effects work. The film was beautifully shot and composed throughout. What was remarkable about it were the many times when the theatre was in complete silence during the quiet passages of the film. Not since 2001 has there been a cinematic blockbuster where so much was said by stillness. There were many great payoffs throughout, and although the plot diverges from the book in some minor respects, I think this was a worthy send off to the Potter series both in print and on film. All the cast played it well and it was nice to see even minor characters from the movies reappear. I'm sure this film series is one we will wallow in for years to come and it has been a great success story for quality British film making on all levels.

As a side note, I hear tickets for the Harry Potter tours at Leavesden studios go on sale in October.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Post by rogartheranger 16th August 2011, 09:56

I really enjoyed it too. I think they certainly saved the best for last and did a brilliant job at adapting the book. Simply magnificent!! :-)

BTW: Kevin do you fancy catching up with your HP RPG sometime?
rogartheranger
rogartheranger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down