Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th January a day that shall live in Infamy or History

5 posters

Go down

4th January a day that shall live in Infamy or History Empty 4th January a day that shall live in Infamy or History

Post by scarab 5th January 2009, 19:52

Well what can be said about the board games session that was played on the 4th january .

It was great fun "Ave Ceasar" "jamaica" " Formula D" where enjoyable Laughing ,

wait a minute i almost forgot "Zombies" a game that shall live in infamy and be recorded in "The great moments of Board gaming history" , zombies being a classic"BUT WAIT" game a certain player (whose name has been left out for fear of retribution) experianced not 1 , not 2 , nay not even 3 but 4"BUT WAITS" to be completley scuppered.At the end of which the 4 insidious players where unable to breath due to laughing so much.

It goes to say that after at least 10years of friendship , this can be forgotten in a moments notice when there is a oppertunity of "But Wait".
great game , great day , sportsman of the day award goes to russ (ops i've given the player away)

oh a note of warning to the 4 players who participated in this nefarious deed i feel that vengence and shall be swift and merciless affraid

ben
scarab
scarab
NOVICE

Back to top Go down

4th January a day that shall live in Infamy or History Empty Re: 4th January a day that shall live in Infamy or History

Post by Renny 5th January 2009, 23:16

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Thanks all for being nice to Maddie too. We'll make a gamer of her yet, mark my words.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

4th January a day that shall live in Infamy or History Empty Re: 4th January a day that shall live in Infamy or History

Post by agentofping 6th January 2009, 00:28

Is it okay to say 'FUCK OFF AND FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCKS' on these boards?? Very Happy

+EDIT+

'FLIP OFF AND FLIP YOU FLIPPING FLIPS' Smile

Agent

Last edited by agentofping on 6th January 2009, 09:15; edited 2 times in total
agentofping
agentofping
VETERAN

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 6th January 2009, 02:03

Well, you just said it so i guess so. Very Happy
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by agentofping 6th January 2009, 02:11

Renny wrote:Well, you just said it so i guess so. Very Happy

Word! \,,/ Wink
agentofping
agentofping
VETERAN

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger 6th January 2009, 02:36

Shouldn't that be "Feck, Girls, Drink"? Twisted Evil
Digger
Digger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by agentofping 6th January 2009, 03:25

Digger wrote:Shouldn't that be "Feck, Girls, Drink"? Twisted Evil

"Wumman's knickers"
agentofping
agentofping
VETERAN

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by rogartheranger 6th January 2009, 11:25

Yes, that was truely a great day of boardgaming and the definite highlight was >that< game of Zombies!! You were such a good sport Russ for enduring our hilarious quadruple-wammy of BUT WAIT cards with such good grace - whilst the rest of us pissed ourselves laughing. Laughing

Its at times like this when its tempting to draw-up a list of our favourite gaming moments in which this game of Zombie's (my sides are still aching) would be vying for top-spot alongside Ben's collapsing chair (during a game of Formula De); that other chair incident at Russ's dining table; the shock loss of Mike's Minbari warcruisers (and his reaction) during that ACTA gaming day at Bens (6, 6, 6 - BANG), and Heidi's recent double-crossing of Russ in a game of Cosmic Encounter, (I cant believe you fell for that)....Oh so much fun!!!

Anyway, after the success of last Sunday, I am keen to get my weekly Wednesday night boardgaming group sessions back up and running again asap. If you want to pop along let me know?? I am hoping to be able to kick things off from 7th Jan. (19:30 - 22:30)
rogartheranger
rogartheranger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 6th January 2009, 23:18

You seem to have a nice little group going there. I may be tempted to pop over one Wednesday but not this week, unfortunately. Be sure to let us know how you get on.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down