Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch

5 posters

Go down

Should Flintly return to AD&D?

Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch Vote_lcap67%Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch Vote_lcap33%Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch Empty Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch

Post by Digger 25th September 2010, 05:49

Gent's

Thinking about bringing Flintly back either as a PC or an NPC whore for the female drow? Twisted Evil

Let me know what you think,

Cheers

Digger.
Digger
Digger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch Empty Re: Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch

Post by Renny 25th September 2010, 06:40

I voted no. Nothing against Flintly but he should stay gone unless Russ wants to bring him back. Not my decision, ultimately, though. Personally, i'm enjoying Bron The Barbarian too much.

Last edited by Renny on 26th September 2010, 08:25; edited 1 time in total
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch Empty Re: Flintly's Return - PC or NPC Drow Bitch

Post by rogartheranger 25th September 2010, 21:58

I really miss Flintly, and fully support the campaign to bring him back - preferably played as a PC by Russ again - although I did have quite a chuckle at the notion of him turning up as an NPC whore for a drow bitch (at Yatem maybe), lol.
rogartheranger
rogartheranger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinrolfe 26th September 2010, 18:24

my only recollecton of flinty was when we fed him to the Trolls, so if when you say bring him back yo gonna have the troll throw him up, and him come after us for revenge then yea i up for that.

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger 27th September 2010, 17:37

So we are just waiting on Russ's response to determine the outcome! Twisted Evil
Digger
Digger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Teufel 27th September 2010, 18:43

I can't see 'the little rabbit' ever becoming anybody's 'bitch', unless it was part of some audacious caper to gain access to their treasure vaults of the drow (and then rob them nine ways to Sunday). However I could see the little rascal in the role of 'toy-boy'. Yeah, that he would probably do...

But why would he give up a successful career as cat house owner, pimp, high priest of Grudinion, professional fence and captain of thieves in Zyr's red light district??
Great Teufel
Great Teufel
SEASONED

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger 27th September 2010, 19:10

MONEY! And lots of it! Very Happy
Digger
Digger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Teufel 28th September 2010, 05:48

Digger wrote:MONEY! And lots of it! Very Happy
"Flintly, what is best in life?"

"A warm bed, a lusty wench at your side and enough gold to keep you in beer and wine. That is best."
Great Teufel
Great Teufel
SEASONED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum