Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GH WWII

3 posters

Go down

GH WWII Empty Re: GH WWII

Post by Renny 22nd January 2010, 23:24

Oh, and that's 3-1 in favour of World War 2 supers. I'll convert Jet Commando, White Knight and Tommy Awesome to SQUK. Kevin, need an idea for your WW2 character. Please bear in mind that we are going for four colour supers action so concept needs to fit accordingly.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinrolfe 23rd January 2010, 09:35

four colours coming up.

Saga edition...wheres DC++

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Teufel 23rd January 2010, 09:43

Err, I suppose I'd better come up with some definitive details for my character then... GH WWII Icon_redface
Great Teufel
Great Teufel
SEASONED

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinrolfe 23rd January 2010, 10:14

Ironclad

Nathanial Lionheart was one of the Porton Down volunteers, his body is now housed in a suit of iron. not sure of skills i was thinking somewhere between the Human bomb (DC freedom fighters) and wildfire (DC L.O.S.H) ! i need to find my book to flesh him out

thats as far as i have gotten, i have a Heroclix figure in mind (Mandroid Armor), i will paint him as well

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 23rd January 2010, 10:50

That's neat. I like it. WW2 power armour. I'm surprised Mike didn't think of it first Very Happy
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinrolfe 23rd January 2010, 21:28

Professor Nat Lionheart and Herr Docktar Krugar were working on a secret government experiment looking at military uses for Hard water called Project Garret during one of these Nat made a break through Krugar however (7 cousin to the old Kasier) was a double agent and attacked Lionheart leaving him for dead and stealing the formula.
soaked in Hard Water and semi conscious Nat watched Kruger throw a detonator in the lab "Good bye Lionheart" he said as Nat's world exploded. but he did not die he was changed forever, Professor Charles Fabian had been working on a containment unit for a submarine in a nearby lab when the explosions took place he rushed to Lionhearts aid and dragged him free, seeing his condition he put him his prototype containment unit. where Nat survived for a year. between then they built the Ironclad an unit which allows Nat to walk around.

Then the war began and the Iornclad MKII was built its red white and blue coloring and his festering hatred for Kruger and the Nazi's who sent him saw The Ironclad server for King and Country destine not to survive the war Ironclad has proved to be a loyal boy scout with a punch to boot.

its it hour of need, when his country needs him Ironclad can be relied on to fight the good fight, "Cry 'God for Harry, England and Saint George!'"

and so it begins

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinrolfe 23rd January 2010, 21:30

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall,
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands,
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
This nurse, this teeming womb of royal kings,
Fear'd by their breed and famous by their earth

Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinrolfe 23rd January 2010, 23:00

did mention Fabian has dissappeard with the MkI armour

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

GH WWII Empty Tommy Awesome!

Post by Great Teufel 24th January 2010, 03:53

Young Thomas Thompson spent his summers staying with his Aunt in the small village of Chigley. However the summer of 19** would change his life forever. His Aunt, who made her living as a cleaning lady, introduced Tommy to Branford Nightingale, a retired Cambridge professor. Tommy (a keen student with an interest in science) began helping the Professor with his experiments - earning some extra pocket money as his unofficial assistant. No one knew however that Professor Nightingale was secretly working for the government on classified experiments to aid the war effort. Eccentric to the last, he eschewed the hurly burly of Whitehall's Science Departments, preferring to work alone; relying on anonymity and isolation for protection rather than 'army babysitters'. Also his belief in the almost mystical form of energy he had dubbed 'Energy-A' made his thinking a little too unorthodox for most of those straight laced back room boys.

The Nazis however had no such qualms about embracing more esoteric scientific principles. Discovering both his work and his whereabouts, when their more subtle overtures failed they sent their agents to obtain the Professor's co-operation by hook or by crook. So under cover of darkness and as a great electrical storm thundered above stealthy shapes made their way to professor's cottage on the outskirts of the village. Their timing could not have been worse...

To be continued...
Great Teufel
Great Teufel
SEASONED

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 27th January 2010, 22:09

Bonus bennies, xp's whatever for the neat miniatures Kevin showed me on Wednesday for the Ironheart 1&2 suits. And also Teufel for your great Tommy Awesome story.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down