Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Empty Re:

Post by kevinrolfe 9th June 2009, 20:10

From the notes of Igor Spangle.

In our darkest hour, i write this with heavy heart, i have discovered just how deep the rabbit hole goes. you will remember from my previous entry's that the CIA took the Aliens from Roswell and cloned them, these semi incorporeal beings they hoped to create the super solider with. this is fact we know this from the records we have gleamed, the Ghostbusters are a Grey-ops unit clearing up the mess made when the Russian accidentaly released some when the U2 spy plane went down.

So i got in with faked id and my er fake belief in the "ghost phenomenon", i made it to C-cell where the CIA operatives Horace Lovecraft and Major EA Poe worked...I was in.

training went well these protonpacks they gave me are usefull. began to hear the voices again doctor tells me to take these foul tasting tablets something about two poles?

i suspect Major Poe has bugged me don know where yet.

My first mission was simple a frat house had two Aliens (Ghosts) we got there with Horace driving, the place was clean! an Alien was making them clean the house and not party, we shook the place down and a female alien appear i dispatched it quite quickly,the CIA guys were next to useless. they wandered off at one point and were hit by some sleep ray from the alien. i quickly dispatched it too and discovered the bug in my Walkie-talkie. this i removed and planted on Poe. alien activity and no ship... excapie form Langley.

our next mission was to a tower block some CIA front for arms to Honduras i believe, anyway we got in and split up Poe taking the stairs (my only conclusion is he must believe the mother ship is on the roof), we went up dropped on the floor below and then sent up a decoy, i proceeded as the two CIA guys must have known what was up. all hell broke loose. i was hit by called for back up and was let down, my only hope was the Mother ship on the roof. it were i went next. the roof was quite a cold then i saw it disguised as an Air conditioning unit. a quick blast from my Proton pack and ET aint going home...Time to kick some Alien butt.

Down stairs it got worse there were two aliens. both had been using the CIA pukes as hosts. Poe had released his i could see the slime. then Lovecraft's alien left him to attack me. Lovecraft was magnetic for a brief moment and 6 chairs drew towards him. the CIA guys now release from there Alien hosts helped me dispatch the final Alien. these two will need watching, but they may now be free to believe the truth.

Because...

The Truth is out there.

Agent Sparrow Alien resistance fighter Z-Squad.

Note, these rambling's written in his own faeces were found on Nigel Dunbars cell, Nigel was brought in after having an "episode" at his place of work a 7/11 in Queens..

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post by kevinrolfe 9th June 2009, 20:58

Of course that how Igor recalls it, others may differ

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: